1. We believe that all Scripture (The Bible), both Old and New Testaments, were given by inspiration of God, as the writers were moved by the Holy Spirit, they wrote the very words of God and that the Scriptures are the only rule of faith and practice. (2 Timothy 3:15-17; 1 Peter 1:23-25; Hebrews 4:12).
2. We believe in the one true God who has revealed Himself as existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. All are co-equal and co-eternal (Matthew 28:19; Luke 3:21-22; 1 John 5:7). Jesus Christ, God manifest in the flesh, is the second member of the Godhead (Isaiah 9:6; John 1:1,14).
3. We believe in the creation, test, and fall of man as recorded in the book of Genesis. By voluntary transgression, man fell, and his only hope of redemption is in Jesus Christ, the Son of God (Genesis 1:26-31, 3:1-7; Romans 5:12-21).
4. We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, that He is the Savior of men, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, very God and very man (Luke 1:26-35; John 1:18; Isaiah 7:14; 9:6).
5. We believe in the Salvation of Man
- Man's only hope of redemption is through the shed blood of Jesus Christ. On the cross, Jesus Christ became sin and sickness, providing both salvation and healing for all mankind (Psalm 103:3). This salvation comes by believing in your heart that God raised Jesus from the dead and confessing with your mouth, Jesus as Lord (Romans 3:24, 10:8-10).
- The inward evidence, to the believer, is the direct witness of the spirit (Romans 8:16). The outward evidence to all men is a life of true holiness and love (1 John 3:23; John 13:35).
- Salvation is by faith in Jesus Christ and not by human works; however our works are evidence of our faith and will determine our rewards in eternity (Acts 16:31; Romans 10:9-10, 14:10-12; 2 Corinthians 5:10; Ephesians 2:8-9; Titus 3:5-7; James 2:18).
6. We believe in the necessity of Water Baptism by immersion as a declaration to the world that a believer has died with Christ and that they have been raised with Him to walk in newness of life (Matthew 28:19; Acts 10:47-48; Romans 6:4).
7. We believe in the celebration of the Lord's Supper by eating of the bread and drinking of the cup is a remembrance of Jesus (1 Corinthians 11:24-30).
8. We believe that all believers are entitled to, and should ardently expect and earnestly seek, the promise of the Father, the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, according to the command of Jesus Christ. With this comes the endowment of power for life and service, the bestowment of gifts and their uses in the work of the ministry. This experience is distinct from and subsequent to the experience of the new birth (Luke 24:49; Acts 1:4-8; 2:38-39, 10:44-46, 11:14-16, 15:7-9; 1 Corinthians 12:1-31).
9. We believe in the evidence of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit: The full consummation of the Baptism of Believers in the Holy Spirit is evidenced by the initial physical sign of speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and by the subsequent manifestation of spiritual power in public testimony and service (Acts 2:4, 10:44-46, 19:2, 6, 1:8).
10. We believe the Church is the Body of Christ and each believer is an integral part (Ephesians 1:22, 2:19-22; Hebrews 12:23).
11. We believe in the Total Prosperity of Man
- Spiritual (John 3:3,11; 2 Corinthians 5:17-21; Romans 10:9-10)
- Mental (2 Timothy 1:7; Romans 12:1; Isaiah 26:3)
- Physical (Isaiah 53:4, 5; Matthew 8:17; 1 Peter 2:24)
- Financial (3 John 1:2; Malachi 3: 10-11; Luke 6:38; 2 Corinthians 9:6-10; Deuteronomy 28:1-14)
- Social (Proverbs 3:4)
12. We believe in the Blessed Hope: Jesus is coming again to gather all His Saints to Heaven (1 Corinthians 15:51-52; 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17; 2 Thessalonians 2:1).
13. We believe those who have not accepted the redemptive work of Jesus Christ will suffer eternal separation from the Godhead (Revelation19:20, 20:10-15).
14. We believe in the Millennial Reign of Jesus: The return of our Lord Jesus Christ with His Saints from Heaven to rule and reign for 1,000 years on earth as the Scripture promised (Romans 11:25, 27; 2 Thessalonians 1:7; Revelation 19:11-16, 20:1-7). After this, there will be a new heaven and a new earth (Revelation 21).